· JSPL Angul BOF. JSPL Hits Record High Pellet Production and Dispatch in FY19. JSPL recorded highest ever annual production and dispatch at its 9 mnt pellet plant in Barbil, Odisha. The production recorded at mnt and dispatch at mnt for the fiscal FY19.
· New pellet plant at Angul: JSPL is planning to set up a 6 mn t pellet plant at Angul to make use of lowergrade iron ore fines. Thus, the company is hopeful that there will be no shortage of pellets in the future. 8. Prices may remain rangebound: ...
•Commissioned pellet plant at Barbil •1,200 MW (2*600MW) of Tamnar II commissioned 2008 •1,000 MW Tamnar I commissioned 2017 •Commissioned India's largest and most modern 4554 Blast Furnace at Angul. •Completed 3 MTPA Basic Oxygen Furnace at Angul. All facilities wrt 5 MTPA Steel Capacity at JSPL Angul is completed. 1999
JSPL plans to construct a slurry pipeline between BarbilAngul (200kms) in conjunction with 12 MTPA pellet plant in Angul (2 phases of 6 MTPA each), which would reduce iron ore logistic costs and bring in additional cash flows from pellet sales.
· JSPL plans to double the steelmaking capacity at Angul in Odisha to 12mn t/yr from the current 6mn t/yr, with the expansion supported by installation of a t/yr blast furnace, t/yr directreduced iron and t/yr steel melt shop. The blast furnace is expected to be commissioned by December 2023.
For JSPL, Angul Plant Transporting iron ore from Barbil to Angul by road : Rs 2000/t Same distance by Train : Rs 820 /t Same by slurry pipeline : Rs 400 /t 80 % saving compared to .
• Blast Furnace Slag is formed when iron ore or iron pellets, coke and a flux (either limestone or dolomite) are melted together in a blast ... processed through a screening and crushing plant and is processed ... Angul (Odisha) Industrial Roads, JSPL, Angul (Odisha) Industrial Mines Roads, JSPL.
· JSPL's MTPA direct reduced iron (DRI) plantbased on Coal Gasifiion process has resumed operations in Odisha's Angul plant was set up by JSPL to ensure the availability of ...
· The mine is only 17 km away from JSPL's Barbil pellet plant. Iron ore from Kasia will significantly boost JSPL's raw material security; especially as the company makes steady progress on its plans to raise its pellet capacity to 21mtpa (from 9mtpa now) by FY24 and steel capacity to ~16mtpa (from ) by FY25," said the statement.
distance to Angul by 80 kms e) Railway Line connecting Kerjang Railway Station to JSPL Plant site for which land of 50m wide corridor has been acquired and given to them by IPICOL. Landowners have not given physical possession and built unauthorized structures. Issues of Iron Ore Slurry Pipeline Project The Ministry of Railways
· JSPL has been selling 30,000 tonnes per month of GPI to Malaysia and Bangladesh each and 50,00070,000 tonnes per month to China. Going forward, Sharma said, plans are afoot to continue with such volumes of exports. However, he informed that there are capacity constraints at .
· Naveen Jindal: JSPL aims to clear all debt in next 2. In October last year, Jindal announced the company's plans to increase the capacity of its Angul plant to 20 million tonne per annum by 2030, set up an industrial park in Odisha and lay a 200km slurry pipeline from Barbil to Angul for transportation of iron ore. More.
· "Kasia is a highFe and lowalumina mine, loed only 17 km from our Barbil pellet plant. The company has a crude steel capacity of around 9 MTPA and plans to increase it to around 16 MTPA by FY25. Access to this large captive iron ore source, therefore, provides a strategic advantage to the company," VR Sharma, Managing Director, JSPL stated.
· JSPL's Pellet plant at Barbil in Keonjhar is of MTPA capacity and is the largest Pellet plant in India. JSPL not only operates the largest Pellet plant at Barbil but also has established Odisha's largest Steel Plant of MTPA capacity at Angul with an investment of around Rs. 45,000 Crore Rupees in the State.
1x300 TPD Dolomite Calcination Plant at SAILDSP, Durgapur; 2x 500 TPD Calcination Plant at JSPL, Angul; Lime and Dolomite Calcination Plant for other clients like JSPL, Raigarh; BPSL, Rengali; BSL, Meramandali; NINL, Duburi etc. B. EPC Services. Capital repair job for 1x300 TPD Lime kiln at SAILDSP, Durgapur Refractory manufacturing Plant